Mon, 20 July 2009
A get a hold of us you SOB's rant to start the night.
Two from Peter:
1) A letter from Eric to Fox News. (Racism alert.)
2) Section 8 Housing comments in a local newspaper.
One from Mike:
1) John Yoo's breathtaking ignorance.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Marines under investigation after autistic man allowed to enlist.
2) Police chief denounces "cowardly" iPhone users monitoring speed traps.
3) Bombshell: US Army Reserve Major challenges Commander in Chief's birthplace.
4) Visa charges man $23,148,855,308,184,500 for cigarettes.
5) Crashed Iranian airliner. (Yawn.)
6) "Hurt" and "angry" Paula Abdul may not return to "American Idol" next season. (Double Yawn!)