Mon, 17 August 2009
Three from Peter this week:
1) Sweet lemonade kid $lapped.
2) Burger King kicks out baby for not wearing shoes.
3) Discrimination: Man with seizure alert dog arrested at McDonald's.
The Rest of the Show:
1) "Death to Obama" sign holder detained by Secret Service.
2) Teen sets self on fire to imitate YouTube clip. (Hey, DUMBASS!)
3) Childless man released from child support debt.
Snakes of the Week - The Georgia Department of Human Services, which includes the Office of Child Support Services.
4) Shut Yer Mouth: Man Gets 6 Months for Yawning. (Circuit Judge Daniel Rozak: a bit power hungry.)
5) PETA Unhappy Meals Targeting Kids: The McCruelty Campaign.