Mon, 31 August 2009
One from Earl on a rational discussion of Obama's fascist programs.
One from Al on cows, constitution and the 10 commandments.
One from Becky on 3900 stimulus checks going to prisoners.
One from Mike on "What would LBJ do?"
The Rest of the Show:
1) EOTS salutes Ted Kennedy.
2) Justice after Bush: Prosecuting an outlaw administration.
3) Court filing: Ralph Armstrong was framed for Madison murder.
4) Child bride's nightmare after divorce.
5) "How's my favorite hypocrite?" Sam asks. (The Banty Hen)
6) Florida students sent home after wearing "Islam Is of the Devil" Shirts.