Mon, 2 November 2009
Fair and balanced my ass.
Dan's way or the highway.
EOTS: We got ethics.
Lt. Gov. Barbara Lawton says she won't run for Governor.
Two from Peter this week:
1) Racy radio promotion on Z-104. EOTS starts a contest of their very own.
2) Jury awards $16 million for death from water drinking contest.
Two from Allen:
1) Do you feel Members of Congress should be forced to enroll themselves in the health care plan they vote for? (fleming.house.gov)
2) Leads in to the opening story of the show. (See below.)
One from Dennis:
1) Michigan man sues for right to put back family's nativity scene on public median.
The Rest of the Show:
1) The Budweiser Story: Dan think's Allen and all who believe the story were duped. What do you think? (email@example.com)
2) Larry David blasted for "Curb Your Enthusiasm" episode where he urinates on Jesus painting.
Snake of the Week - Larry David.
3) Panhandling limitations on State Street criticized.