Mon, 9 November 2009
Nobody entered our contest. Go figure!?!
Two from Becky:
1) One on Z104's contest. Holding Dad's feet to the fire again.
2) Why a woman had to change hotels.(A little humor from the Beckster.)
Two from Mike:
1) Generic brand names for Viagra.
2) Amish computer virus.
One from Dennis: Suing the big companies.(More humor.)
The Rest of the Show:
1) The tragedy at Fort Hood.
Snake of the Week - Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan. (Pictured)
2) Orlando shooting: accused was "mentally ill".
Dan has fired his share of people.....hmmmmmm. An anecdote about 1 of them.
3) The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino: $166M win was slot malfunction.
4) Football coach throws punch over girl's right to play.
5) Suspension over sexy slumber party photos leads to ACLU lawsuit.