Mon, 11 January 2010
Dan mentions the Packers SUCKING!
Cauterization is not a pleasant procedure.
Three from Peter this week:
1) Maine woman who killed her husband won't go to prison.
2) Ex-Bush lawyer accused of trying to kill his wife.
3) Maine falls to 25th best place to live in the world.
Two from Mike:
1) The word "Negro" on 2010 census form offends some.
2) Holocaust museum shooter dies.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Dale Robertson, a Tea Party activist holds a sign reading “Congress = Slave owner, Taxpayer = Niggar.”
Snake of the Week.(Pictured)
2) Brit Hume evangelizes Tiger Woods.
3) Jay Leno going back to late night in February.
4) GOP chair: Harry Reid should step down following race remark.
5) Somali man charged in attack on Danish cartoonist.