Some more Grandpa goodness.
Dead Sea Scrolls and the Bible - Milwaukee Public Museum.
One from Dennis this week: Water vs Coke.
One from Chris: Getting caught up.
1) A reply to the Banty Rooster and Walmart.
2) Extramarital sex causes more earthquakes, Iranian cleric claims.
Dan tangent: South Park buckles to islam.
3) Hurricane Katrina destroys New Orleans days before "Southern Decadence".
4) John Cleese SDP/Liberal Alliance political broadcast 1987.
5) The surprising relevance of facts aka Anderson Cooper showed up for work.
6) Man charged after wiping his ass with a parking ticket.
7) Bush wipes his hand on Clinton’s shirt after shaking hands with Haitian residents.
8) Scary new GOP poll.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Lt. Col. Terry Lakin: Army Officer joins Birthers, defies orders.
2) 12 year old Saudi girl wins divorce from 80 year old husband.
3) Woman arrested for Stevens Point blow gun spree.
4) Texas Gay Divorce.