Beautiful weather in Clyde.
A little Dan story.
Fact or Crap: Batting 1000 this week.
One from Al in New Jersey: Beyond funny.
Four from Joe:
1) Indian bride walks out of wedding after groom gets math problem wrong.
2) Beitlich sentenced to 8 years in South Side beating.
3) "It's horrendous": Teen girl who allegedly led McDonald's beatdown charged as adult.
4) Wife of Michigan soccer referee killed by punch serves red card to killer at sentencing.
Two from Peter:
1) American Airlines apologizes after refusing to refund deceased girl’s ticket.
2) NAACP battles Latino groups over push to open public schools for non-English speakers.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Temporary injunction bars man from smoking inside his Washington DC home.
2) Racine Journal Times questions Miller Park's "endless" tax.
Direct download: eots_388.mp3
-- posted at: 11:29pm CDT