Sun, 15 May 2016
Fact or Crap: Batting 1000 this week.
One from Earl: Surveys and Commercials.
One from Joe: Noah's Ark job float your boat? Then you must be Christian.
1) Kerry: We could have shot down the Russian jet.
2) Melissa Click claims she was fired for racial politics.
3) BYU students investigated for breaking conduct code after reporting rape.
4) Dashcam video shows Florida deputies debating whether to rescue girls from stolen car in pond.
5) Former officer freed from life sentence after rape accuser admits she lied.
6) Father/daughter dance cancelled after complaints it wasn't inclusive.
7) Two New York college students who claimed to be victims of racist attack expelled.