Sun, 25 August 2019
Whine less? Be nicer...
John Candy was hilarious.
Trump outdid himself last week.
Fact or Crap: Batting 1000 this week. Not counting the one-legged rooster deal.
Three from Mike:
1) A Delta flight's 18-hour delay left people sleeping on the airport floor.
2) GSA official had sex with White House staffer on roof of agency's HQ.
3) Edgewood High School sues Madison over athletic field conflict.
Two from Joe:
1) Ezekiel Elliott not amused by Jerry Jones' "Zeke who?" remark.
2) Man who exposed himself to hotel housekeeper falls to his death trying to escape.
All email show this week.