Mon, 4 August 2008
Just one this week from Earl - Now the sky is falling; Sunscreen for fruits and vegetables.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Follow up from show 102 on a Priest's publicity stunt gone very bad.
Dan apologizes for his inappropriate laughing jag.
2) German court overthrows a smoking ban.
3) White supremacist's wife, Chloe Black employed by the Glades Academy.
4) Roberto Gonzales and his cohorts in the news again.
5) Ted Stevens indicted.
6) Other members of congress indicted.
7) Senator Sam Brownback.
8) More on the story from last week in the case of a man tazered to death.
9) Church shooting suspect frustrated over inability to find a job.
10) Postville, Iowa immigration raid.
11) Dr. Edgar Mitchell, moon walker, claims aliens exist.
Adding comments is not available at this time.