Mon, 5 January 2009
We open this weeks show with a Wisconsin winter adventure story.
Allen from New Jersey sends one in this week - trivial pursuit.
Denny on a driving dilemma.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Are internet stings legal? Entrapment legal?
2) Caroline Kennedy was spared financial disclosure as a top aide at New York City schools.
3) Congestion Pricing and San Francisco.
4) The legacy of the Bush Administration.
5) Did Palin abuse power yet again for future son-in-law?
This Weeks Conspiracy Theory:
Top 10 Wackiest Conspiracy Theories. What do you think? (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Adding comments is not available at this time.