Mon, 23 March 2009
Three from Mike this week:
1) FBI planting spies in U.S. mosques, Muslim groups say.
2) House approves 90 percent tax on AIG bonuses.
3) Kindergarten teacher made boy eat from garbage.
One from Peter on a North Carolina divorce Judge orders religious woman's kids sent back to public school.
Two from Earl this week:
1) Bush and the meaning of the word torture.
2) Cartoon and a story involving a cookie jar.
The Rest of the Show:
1) JP Morgan Chase & Co., the second-largest U.S. bank by assets, said profit fell 76 percent as rising defaults and the U.S. recession forced the bank to write down $2.9 billion of assets and boost reserves for bad loans.
The Conspiracy Theory this week:
Secret Societies: Illuminati, Freemason's, Skull and Bones, Second Family.
Adding comments is not available at this time.