Apr 27, 2009
A little story from Dan about his weekend.
Two from Mike this week:
1) Condoleezza Rice personally approved the CIA's use of waterboarding.
2) Surveillance video shows Feds taser metro man in mistaken ID case.
One from Allen this week:
1) Comments on/by Norman Mattoon Thomas (1884—1968) who was a leading American socialist, pacifist, and six-time presidential candidate for the Socialist Party of America.
One from Peter this week:
1) High court will hear appeal from Iowa prosecutors, facing lawsuit over actions in murder case.
Is revenge the answer? (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Rest of the Show:
1) Swine flu viruses in U.S. and Mexico.
The Conspiracy Theory this week:
More on the Bermuda Triangle from 2 shows ago.