Mon, 8 June 2009
A report on the Printers Row Book Fair.
Two from Peter this week:
1) American father still hopes for custody of son in Brazil.
2) Mother Janet Greer finds lost daughter in Egypt.
A cute one from Becky. (Dan's daughter.)
One from Denny: Dow gets shake-up as GM, Citigroup kicked out of average.
One from Mike: Alabama teacher continues collecting paycheck from prison.
The Rest of the Show:
1) A Nancy Pelosi joke from Dan.
2) Ex-NFL star Pat Tillman makes "ultimate sacrifice".
3) Southern Lehigh students face criminal charges for most harmless senior prank ever.
4) Another "Black man did it" hoax sparks outrage.
Snake of the Week: Bonnie Sweeten!
The Conspiracy Theory(Scams) this week:
Nigerian scam, scam email "Payment Notification" from "FBI Director Robert Mueller" and more.
Comments on the psychology of scams and scammers.
Adding comments is not available at this time.