Mon, 22 June 2009
A funny one from Allen on a George Bush stamp.
Another funny one from Mel.
Two from Mike this week:
1) Senator John Enson's little indiscretion.
2) Fire David Letterman Rally. (Palin Watch)
Peter for two:
1) Threats made to Chrysler dealerships.
2) Bonny Eagle High School student Justin Denney denied diploma after bowing & blowing a kiss to his family.
Minor Snake of the Week - School Superintendent Suzanne Lukas.
The Rest of the Show:
1) San Francisco is about to impose $100 fines on residents who simply toss out food scraps.
2) Los Angeles County suggest putting unemployed parents to work caring for their own children.
3) Family outraged after quadriplegic marine denied free admission to Michigan amusement park.
4) The Iranian election.
5) White supremacist Holocaust Museum gunman charged with murder of guard. (If he makes it.)
A real Major Snake of the Week - James von Brunn.
6) Non-filtered Chesterfield's in a box.(WTF)
The Conspiracy Theory this week:
None again this week. Time flies when your having fun.
Adding comments is not available at this time.