Mon, 29 June 2009
Two from Peter this week:
1) L.A. Lakers win and the ensuing riots.
2) Off-duty cop shoots 2 at Angel Stadium parking lot.
Commentary from Dan on punks and gangs.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Happy Birthday America!(A little early.)
2) It happens in three's Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson.
3) South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford admits infidelity.(A REPUBLICAN.)
4) Wild Bill Clinton deserved a pass on his little indiscretion according to Dan.
The Conspiracy Theory this week:
This week we're finally getting back to the segment on scams.
Nine nasty online scams you need to be aware of.
Some scams from the EOTS mail box.
Frauds & Scams at snopes.com.
Adding comments is not available at this time.