Mon, 14 September 2009
Sorry about the lack of a show last week, LIFE HAPPENS.
Earl's our special guest this week.
Carol sends in some humor "Bill Gates and GM".
Followed by a little geek talk.
Dennis sends in some more humor a Bret Favre joke.
One from Mike on the worlds shortest books.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Joe Wilson's outburst. (straw-man attack)
2) A discussion of John McCain.
3) What is a Free Market?
4) Health Care.
5) Earl on the "Islam Is of the Devil" Shirts.
6) "No thumbprint, no money," Bank of America tells armless man.
7) Texas school district turns away students from Mexico.
8) Words to live by "At the very least inconvenience the hell out of them".
9) U.S. Rep. Lynn Jenkins: Republicans struggling to find "Great White Hope" to lead them back to power.
10) Obama's first 9/11 as President.
Adding comments is not available at this time.