Mon, 19 October 2009
Dan's back with tails of his vacation.
Two funny ones from Dennis.
Two from Earl:
1) Leonardo Da Vinci's fingerprint.(Pictured)
2) Analysis of cash for clunkers.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Eagle Scout suspended for keeping knife in car.
2) Interracial couple denied marriage license in Louisiana.
Snake of the Week - Justice of the Peace, Keith Bardwell.
3) Lottery hoax causes riot at Ohio Burlington Coat Factory store.
4) New York-based Muslim web site calls on God to "kill the Jews".
5) Fox News provided stage directions for 9/12 protesters appearing on Fox News broadcasts.
Adding comments is not available at this time.