- All Episodes
- Elimination of the Snakes - Show #182
Dec 21, 2009
Dan's back, the show is a
A little talk about the blizzard
of a week and a half ago.
Ode to the
We have a new Forum. Please
One from Dennis this week: Not a
joke. What to take to bed with you.
One from Mike: The Washington
Post's Mensa Invitational.
Two from Peter: Florida man
exonerated after 35 years behind bars and Oregon rescuers race
clock in search for climbers.
The Rest of
1) Free speech rights prevented
probe into Nidal Malik Hasan e-mails.
2) Dubai World refuses to sell
3) Switzerland defends ban on
4) George Michael on drug-taking
and cruising for sex with strangers on Hampstead Heath: "It's just
who I am".
5) Rat cooking lands Celeb Reality
TV show in hot water.