Mar 22, 2010
Dan's into a little spring cleaning.
The Red Molson backpack.
House passes health care reform bill.
Two from Earl:
1) Priest Problems. The celibacy of priests.
2) Health reform.
Two from Peter:
1) "Attention Wal-Mart Customers: All Black People Leave the Store Now."
2) Wal-Mart finds itself at the center of medical marijuana debate.
Snake of the Week - Wal-Mart.
One from Dennis:
1) Lesbian Air Force Sergeant discharged after being outed by police.
More Snakes this Week - Rapid City, South Dakota Police Department.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Swedish artist, Lars Vilks, has no regrets over prophet drawing.(Pictured)
2) Family can sue California Highway Patrol for letting daughter's accident photos spread online.
3) Woman bilked friends in cancer scam.
4) Judge throws out lawsuit by 79-year-old Monroe woman over outburst at card game.