Aug 2, 2010
We start the show with a little BS-ing.
Moving friends, the weather, class reunions and the like.
A plea for the people of Pakistan.
Dick Chaney's congestive heart failure.
A display of Dan's computer prowess.
1) Some humor from Denny.
2) Peter sends in an open letter to President Obama from Lou Pritchett.
3) Pete sends in a couple:
Bell, California: City of 38K pays city manager nearly $800K.
Mexico is angry with Arizona.
4) Mike's is on food for thought for doing the right thing.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Cemetery agrees to flag over Vet’s grave.
2) Vietnam Veteran in Florida wins battle over display of U.S. flag.
3) Court upholds expulsion of counseling student who opposes homosexuality.
4) Memphis Christians fear discrimination if revision to anti-bias policy gets OK.