Jan 12, 2015
Our 1st show of 2015.
Being a grandparent is great.
Tribute to Denny.
We'll miss you Denny.
We need a new button pusher.
Trivia Cafe: We suck at this!
One from Mike: Some humor, maybe not.
Two from Chuck:
1) Bank charges fees to dead woman’s account.
2) Connecticut Supreme Court rules 17-year-old cancer patient must have chemo.
One from Joe: California surfer dies after ignoring warnings of high bacteria levels.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Oregon principal on leave after 3 drunken driving arrests this month.
2) Surprise! Christopher joins us.
3) Chris talks about the Connecticut teen with cancer.
4) The Nissan Leaf.
5) Show closes with NFL talk.