Jan 19, 2015
Martin Luther King Jr.
The Packers lost. Dan has thoughts.
No fact of Crap this week. It's coming, maybe.
One from Al in New Jersey: An obituary for common sense.
Two from Joe:
1) US DOT fines Southwest $1.6 million for long flight delays.
2) NCAA agrees to return 112 wins to Paterno, Penn State.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Normalization of U.S.-Cuba relations.
2) BASE jumper dies in plunge from Michigan TV tower.
3) Pakistani groups hold countrywide protests over Charlie Hebdo caricatures.
Dan talks about some up coming guests on the show.