Oct 17, 2016
We're done with vacations for awhile.
John is retired and Dan isn't Dammit.
Mackinaw Island, the smell of chocolate and horse shit.
Fact or crap: One a piece for both of us this week.
One from Char: Fake ID.(Pictured)
One from Peter: Pregnant college student kicked out of dorms, forces policy change.
Two from Joe:
1) Officials blast Amal Clooney's behavior during meeting with Iraq's UN ambassador.
2) No women won Nobel Prizes this year, but Bob Dylan won for literature.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Mark Burnett made Donald Trump a TV star. Now the world wants to see his unaired tapes.
2) Obama lifts all restrictions on Cuban rum, cigars.
3) Castro won, the United States lost.