Jan 9, 2017
We both had wonderful holidays, hope you did, too.
Packers are kicking butt. Go Pack Go!
It's inevitable Trump will be Prez, go figure.
Fact or Crap: One right and one wrong for both of us this week.
One from Sam: Sears sells Craftsman brand to Stanley Black & Decker.
Two from Char:
1) Arrowhead Stadium flyover.
2) Blondes year in review.
One from Joe: JonBenet Ramsey's brother to sue CBS.
A Jeffrey Dahmer tangent.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Sisters miss dying father's last moments after getting kicked off Allegiant flight.
2) California man to fight DUI charge after test results only show traces of caffeine.
3) No US carrier at sea leaves gap in Middle East.
4) Showdown looms between Trump administration, sanctuary cities.