May 1, 2017
Some weather talk. Pretty exciting.
A stupid Dan story.
$400,000 speeches. Go Barry!!
Fact or Crap: Two right, one wrong for both of us.
No mail bag this week.
All Dan show.
The Rest of the Show:
1) David Dao and United Airlines reach "amicable" settlement.
2) Karen Shiboleth Sues United Airlines For $150G
3) American Airlines flight attendant accused of whacking mom with stroller.
4) Apple threatened to drop Uber's app over iPhone tagging.
5) Madison Ethics Board to review complaint against Sara Eskrich over Olbrich beer garden ties.
6) Wisconsin fans won't be happy Packers passed on T.J. Watt.
7) Woman claims United Airlines kicked her off flight instead of cat.
8) After challenging red light cameras, Oregon man fined $500 for practicing engineering without a license.
9) Texas lawmaker gives up food to protest the anti-sanctuary bill in Texas.