Mar 12, 2018
We got a pretty good snow storm last Monday.
Our theme song: Lazy Nights by George wood.
The Trumpster keeps things interesting.
Fact or Crap: One a piece for both of us this week.
One from Joe:
1) Christian group sues Michigan university after it is kicked off campus.
Three from Peter:
1) Wayne State reverses school's decision to boot Christian group.
2) Sex offender gets new trial after Texas judge used shock belt on him in court.
3) Disney boss tells shareholders that Joy Behar apologized for anti-Christian remarks.
Another one from Joe:
2) NBC News hides party affiliation of disgraced Nashville Mayor Megan Barry.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Lawsuit: Wisconsin DNA surcharge unconstitutional.
2) Sydney rugby player becomes paraplegic after eating a garden slug.