May 7, 2018
No complaints from John.
One of those guys that's been there forever.
Retirement is all it's cracked up to be.
Clean ducts, oh boy!
Get a hold of us: email@example.com
Fact or Crap: Batting 1000 this week, rare!
Two from Peter:
1) Divine Child High School backs off "modesty ponchos" for prom.
2) Teen whose Chinese prom dress sparked controversy.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Zachary Cruz, brother of Parkland shooter, to sue over arrest.
2) Redskins cheerleaders reveal disturbing details of a Costa Rica trip.
3) Businesses in Seattle could pay millions to help city deal with homeless problem.
4) Parkland victim's mom gets break on shocking $36,000 bill for charter flight.
No show next week. Have a happy Mother's Day!