Sep 17, 2018
We've been off a couple of weeks, but we're back now.
Packers game today ended in a tie.
Looking at the possibility of having more guests on the show.
Fact or Crap: One right and one wrong for both of us this week.
Four from Mike:
1) What's killing Sears? Its own retirees, the CEO says.
2) New York Times backtracks on a tale about some expensive curtains...
3) Judge Brett Kavanaugh is Trump's nominee for the Supreme Court.
4) Evergreen State apologizes for using taxpayer funds to protest family farm.
One from Dan:
1) Evergreen State melts down over plan for white people-free day on campus.
Two from Joe:
1) Dane County DA settles federal lawsuit.
2) Racist killer found dead in prison seven months into life sentence.
The Rest of the Show:
All email show this week.
We'll be taking next week off.