Jan 7, 2019
First show of 2019.
We hope you all had a great holiday season.
Fact or Crap: Two right for both of us this week.
Two from Joe:
1) Oakland Mayor defies Trump to warn residents about ICE raids...
2) Colin Kaepernick reportedly "ready and willing" to play for the Redskins.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Migrant group demands Trump either let them in or pay $50K each to turn back.
2) Texas teen faces murder charge after egg-throwing prank leads to fatal crash.
3) Robert Quinn complains about lack of coverage for his protest during anthem.
4) NBC News backtracks on report that said Trump did not visit troops.
5) "Mall brawl" involving hundreds of youths yields 4 arrests.