Oct 1, 2007
We apologize for the sound quality
of tonights show.
1) Christian conservatives
consider a third party effort.
2) Mistake costs dishwasher, Pedro Zapeta, $59,000.
3) DeWayne Wickham editorial in USA Today.
Racist snub of a minority forum by the GOP
front runners wins them our Snake, or Snakes as it were, of the
Rudy Giulaini, John McCain, Mitt the Pitt, Fred Thompson and Tom
4) Project Checkmate.
5) The Fortress Sri Lanka (a posh resort) has a $14,000
6) Swastika cut into a New Jersey corn field.
7) Woman left in CT scanner after the clinic closed.
8) Several teachers in the same area of South Carolina accused
and/or convicted of having sex with their students. (We're thinking
maybe it's something in the water.)