Mon, 22 October 2007
A couple from Earl on Germany and The Snake of the Week from show # 71 has saved the taxpayers a lot of money, he committed suicide.
1) Tennessee is clamping down on illegal cigarettes crossing their border.
2) Chicago Cop: one punch got me 5 years.
3) Woman could do time for swearing at her overflowing toilet. ( Snake of the Week - Scranton Police )
4) Oak Lawn school keeps Christmas and Halloween; adds Ramadan.
5) Can you hear us now, Verizon.
6) Imus was down, but not out. He's coming back.
7) Immigrant family detained after daughter speaks out. ( Proving Dan's not prejudice toward Hispanic immigrants. )
Adding comments is not available at this time.