Dec 11, 2007
Christopher on just how impermanent life is. ( His email is posted in Items of Interest. )
Earl has more thoughts on intelligent design, creationism and evolution.
The Rest of the show:
1) A little tribute to Representative Henry Hyde.
2) Iran's nuclear power program.
3) CIA destroys interrogation tapes.
4) More on last weeks Snakes of the Week, Curt and Lori Drew who will remain this weeks Snakes with the addition of their employee Ashley.
5) Teenage suspect records NY PD interrogation on an MP3 player.
6) Follow up on Southwest Airlines dress code story.
7) Great Grandmother suing for being strip searched at Yonkers Raceway Casino.
8) Follow up on Kelsey Peterson a Nebraska teacher and former Snake of the Week.