Sun, 23 December 2007
EOTS wishes you and yours a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.
I apologize for the heavy breathing in this weeks show, my boom mic was out of place. Pretty obvious we're not professionals.
Earl likes the world map on our web site. Thanks Earl.
Mike - What is a billion? / Headlines from 2029 (Humorous)
The Rest of the Show:
1) Accused baby killer faults the county.
2) Drug rumors about Obama, Hillary apologizes for Shaheen's remarks.
3) Jury deliberates case of internet hoax that led to a deadly shooting.
Michael Longo is our Snake of the Week.
4) Hearings on CIA tape destruction.
5) American finally freed in Nicaragua.
Adding comments is not available at this time.