Feb 18, 2008
A little on local weather. (Can never have to much snow.)
Pat with some political history and comments on some of Chris' ideas from past shows.
The Rest of the Show:
1) More of Dan's disbelief in spam.
2) Hillary in a must win situation in Ohio and Texas.
3) Straight shooting McCain is not a demon.
4) If you can afford it, why not?
5) Mike Huckabee screwed in the Washington caucus?
6) England's smokers could be forced to pay 10 British Pounds for a permit to buy smokes.
7) Other smoking issues discussed. (A bit of a rant.)
8) The dangers of teaching Democracy.
Snake of the Week - Assistant Superintendent Sue Abplanalp.