Oct 11, 2010
Dan's going on vacation, no show for the next 2 weeks.
A little on the upcoming elections.
Glenn Beck's logo.
Two from Peter this week:
1) Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciting Pledge of Allegiance.
2) Reclaim Our Culture Kentuckiana (ROCK) sues over nixed "In God We Trust" license plate.
Two from Mike:
1) Ex-firefighter accused of making fake 911 calls.
2) No pay, no spray: Firefighters let home burn in Tennessee.
Snakes of the Week - The city of South Fulton and their Fire Department.
An entitlements rant from Dan.(A beauty!)
The Rest of the Show:
1) Outrage and resignations over high salaries in Bell, California.