A little on Dan's vacation.
Some football talk.
Some humor from Dennis.
More humor from Allen in New Jersey.
On a more serious note, two from Peter:
1) Gallup Pole - Voter tendencies.
2) Social Security changes.
One from Sam: 11 years old hookers, no it's just Halloween.
Three from Mike this week:
1) Cities, counties can't stop federal immigration checks.
2) Florida Pastor Terry Jones wins a car for not burning the Quran.
3) Lower Merion school district's laptop saga ends with $610,000 settlement.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Trading cape for the burqa, Muslim "SUPERHEROES".
2) Woman uses super glue instead of eye drops.