Aug 8, 2011
The heat wave is going to end. Hopefully.
Wisconsin will hold its first recall election of state senators.
Fact or crap: 1 right, 1 wrong this week.
Three from Denny:
1) Black student sues Minnesota school over "Wigger Day".
Snakes of the Week-Red Wing School District and Superintendent Karsten Anderson.
2) Judge Allows Ex-Rep to Sue Pro-Life Group.
3) Reputed Klansman James Ford Seale dies.
Two from Mike:
1) Florida Prosecutors bill $140G for Casey Anthony case.
2) Alabama immigration law pressures schools to check immigration status.
One from Al: High School exit test.(We failed miserably.)
Two from Peter:
1) Arkansas high school won't allow black student to be Valedictorian.
2) Rick Perry's racially insensitive pastor problem.
The Rest of the Show:
An all email and tangent show this week.