Jul 2, 2012
It's absolutely scorching hot in Clyde!
Have a happy and safe 4th of July.
Fact of Crap: One a piece for Dan, John got both wrong.
A few from Mike:
1) Clinton, N.C. third-grader strip-searched.
2) Mom says teacher had classmates slap son for bullying.
3) Color Purple author refuses to publish in "apartheid" Israel.
4) Man sentenced for online "South Park" threat.
Three from Denny:
1) Pittsburgh student, district reach agreement in Pledge of Allegiance dispute.
2) Michigan worker fired after turning in gun found on the job.
3) DEA jails and forgets man for 5 days.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Ousted Egyptian leader Hosni Mubarak health worsens.