Oct 1, 2012
A proud Grampa story.
A Polka Mass. Huh?
John's moved. Who cares?
Fact or Crap: One a piece for both Dan and John.
One from Dan on the University of California to pay pepper-sprayed Occupy protesters.
Two from Pete:
1) Pennsylvania judge granting stay in death penalty case.
2) Organs taken from patients that doctors were pressured to declare brain dead.
Some humor from Peter.
More humor Al in New Jersey.
Four from Denny:
1) Pennsylvania: Man held iPhone hostage for $40 ransom.
2) Ohio Amish hair-cutting trial.
3) Mitt Romney: It's really hard with a silver spoon and your foot in your mouth.
4) Couple sues Fox game show after losing $580,000.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Popularity polls.
2) Is it all over for Mitt?