Dec 31, 2012
We had a great Christmas and hope all of you did, too.
Adrian Peterson didn't break the record.
Fact or Crap: We blew it this week.
Three from Pete:
1) Exonerated Milwaukee man to get $25,000 from Clyde.
2) Police probe NBC's David Gregory on gun clip.
3) Iowa court: Bosses can fire "irresistible" workers.
Two from Denny:
1) Gov. Walker withdraws request for public money for mansion renovation.
2) Deputy pepper sprays, detains man with Down Syndrome.
Snakes of the Week - Vista, California Police Department.
One from Mike: I think she's pissed.
The Rest of the Show:
1) New Years Resolutions.
Have a Happy New Year.