On the book front.
Dad won't let drowning daughter be saved by "strange" rescuer.
Fact or Crap: One right for John, none for Dan.
Four from Joe:
1) Saudi hajj disaster toll rises as Iran announces 465 dead pilgrims.
2) Secret Service tried to discredit GOP rep. who was investigating agency scandals.
3) VA apologizes for "ill-advised" ban on veterans’ cellphones.
4) EPA furniture shopping spree.
Couple from Pete:
1) Clinton signed off on key aide’s job-juggling, despite her denials.
2) Texas high school football coach admits to ordering hit on ref.
The Rest of the Show:
All email and rants this week.
Direct download: eots_408.mp3
-- posted at: 11:15pm CST