Sun, 25 February 2007
Due to pressing family matters Dan was unavailable for this weeks show.
The show is comprised of clips accumulated over the past year.
1) How we got started in podcasting.
2) Some of Dan's Philosophies.
3) The upcoming Presidential elections.
4) Possible future guests.
Sun, 18 February 2007
Pat on breastfeeding, gays and elections.
Chris respectfully disagrees with Pat.
1) Political banter on the Iraqi war.
2) Supply trail of arms.
3) Where did we go wrong?
4) Fox Lake - Politically Incorrect.
Mon, 12 February 2007
Responds to some of Chris's thoughts.
Opinion on the Super Bowl Snickers ad.
Comments on the Overture Center.
Just to name a few. Patrick was on a roll this week.
He's also going to be on the show in a couple of weeks.
1) Vladimir Putin says America wants to impose their will on the world.
2) Anti-smoking law in California. (Hard to believe Dan's a non-smoker)
3) Man shot, mistaken for a Nutria. (South American water rodent)
4) Homeless shelter in Madison. (Rant of the night)
Sat, 10 February 2007
Category:Video -- posted at: 10:29pm CST
Mon, 5 February 2007
The bible and homosexuality.
Mary Cheney Publicly Defends Her Pregnancy.
Her Dad on the subject.
Lawmakers hear of interference in global warming science.
Church minister's daughter who cried 'rape' four times is jailed.
CNN Debunks False Obama Madrassa Smear.
Students Recording of Teachers Views Leads to a Ban on Taping.
If you have an opinion you'd like to share with the appropriate school district here is the e-mail address of the Superintendent of Schools of the Kearny School District of which Kearny High School, where this is taking place, is a part. Fight for your America and send a damn e-mail. Yes, I'm mad.
The Rest of the Show
1) Letters to the editor on the war.
2) Deported, tortured and cleared.
3) Back to more letters.