Sun, 22 January 2017
The Packers can certainly be disappointing.
All sports, all the time, radio.
A nice warm up here in Wisconsin.
Fact of Crap: Batting 1000 this week.
A couple from Char.
1) Some humor.
2) You created us.
One from Peter: Liberal coalition calls for $900 million in new spending paid for by ending tax breaks.
Peter pushed Dan's button with this one.
All email show this week.
Sun, 15 January 2017
Dan has a penguin walk story.
Martin Luther King Day.
Packers are off to Atlanta. Go! Pack! Go!
Channel 3000 vs U-verse.
Fact or Crap: Two right for Dan, one for John.
A little first customer of the day story.
One from Char: A few goodies.
Three from Joe:
1) Fort Worth Police Department says officer was refused service at Wendy's.
2) Obama expels 35 Russian diplomats in retaliation for hacking.
3) CNN runs fake news story about Russia closing Anglo-American School in Moscow.
1) Deportations drop 73% under Obama, hit 43-year annual low.
2) Obama fired scientist to advance climate agenda.
Sun, 8 January 2017
Packers are kicking butt. Go Pack Go!
It's inevitable Trump will be Prez, go figure.
Fact or Crap: One right and one wrong for both of us this week.
One from Sam: Sears sells Craftsman brand to Stanley Black & Decker.
Two from Char:
1) Arrowhead Stadium flyover.
2) Blondes year in review.
One from Joe: JonBenet Ramsey's brother to sue CBS.
A Jeffrey Dahmer tangent.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Sisters miss dying father's last moments after getting kicked off Allegiant flight.
2) California man to fight DUI charge after test results only show traces of caffeine.
3) No US carrier at sea leaves gap in Middle East.
4) Showdown looms between Trump administration, sanctuary cities.