Sun, 20 May 2018
We'll be taking next week off. Have a great and safe Memorial Day.
A little story from Dan. There is a point.
Getting old is not for cowards.
Fact or Crap: One for Dan, none for John this week.
Five from Joe:
1) Yale probed by DOE, accused of toxic environment against men.
2) Man in NY restaurant threatens to call ICE on people speaking Spanish.
3) School Board member calls police chief a "skinhead" over a speeding ticket.
4) Woman in Tennessee calls cops on a black real estate investor.
5) Circuit court judge has ruled ballots in Wasserman Schultz race illegally destroyed .
All email show this week.
Sun, 6 May 2018
One of those guys that's been there forever.
Retirement is all it's cracked up to be.
Clean ducts, oh boy!
Get a hold of us: email@example.com
Fact or Crap: Batting 1000 this week, rare!
Two from Peter:
1) Divine Child High School backs off "modesty ponchos" for prom.
2) Teen whose Chinese prom dress sparked controversy.
1) Zachary Cruz, brother of Parkland shooter, to sue over arrest.
2) Redskins cheerleaders reveal disturbing details of a Costa Rica trip.
3) Businesses in Seattle could pay millions to help city deal with homeless problem.
4) Parkland victim's mom gets break on shocking $36,000 bill for charter flight.
No show next week. Have a happy Mother's Day!