Sun, 13 August 2017
Life and political podcast.
We've been at this from the beginning of podcasting.
We'll be changing our email address in the very near future.
Inbox wants 40 bucks a year to use their service.
Fact or Crap: 2 right for John, 1 for Dan.
Three from Char:
1) Trump is crazy?
2) These are a hoot.
3) Elks sex.
Three from Joe:
1) House passes Kate's Law and bill targeting sanctuary cities.
2) Accused Florida kidnapper was actually helping lost child, police say.
3) TSA worker caught stealing cash from bag at Orlando airport.
4) College professor fired following remarks on Tucker Carlson Tonight.
1) Man on stolen dirt bike killed after owner chases him down in van.
2) Singer Sinead O' Connor says she's suicidal and living in a New Jersey motel.
3) Dan eggs on Kim Jong-un.
Sun, 6 August 2017
Just a couple of old geezers.
Bruce Janacek joins us this week, he needs to vent.
$37.50 a month and all the cigars I can smoke.
A short story from Bruce.
Fact of Crap: Ran the table this week.
India is a beautiful country.
No email this week, all Dan and Bruce.
1) Update on Bruce's book.
2) How 'bout that Trump!?!
3) What is Trump's psychological state?
4) Kim Jong-un.
5) 911, Bush II and manufacturing paranoia.
6) We need more critical thinking out of the masses.
7) Thomas Jefferson and his generation.
8) Enlightenment Thinker.
9) An artificial intelligence developed its own non-human language.
10) Anti-Intellectualism and the "Dumbing Down" of America.
11) We live in very interesting times?
12) Bruce will be back.
Sun, 30 July 2017
Dan was on vacation for a week.
Computer/Skype problems the next.
Looking forward to back to school?
John's retired and on vacation!?! WTF?
Working in hell holes. Yippee!
Fact or Crap: 2 for 2 this week. Hooray!
Some humor and opinion from Char.
1) Bruce will be joining us again next week.
2) What in the world is Trump thinking!?!
3) House passes Kate's Law and bill targeting sanctuary cities.
Sun, 9 July 2017
Surprise Birthday party for Dan.
Dan's now 65 years old.
More misadventures with Dan.
Fact or Crap: Batting 1000 this week. YaHoo!
Some humor from Char.
Five from Joe:
1) Sheriff exposes liberal columnist's traffic stop tale for the lie that it is.
2) Video shows doomed bride inside helicopter as it crashed taking her to her wedding.
3) United Airlines gives two-year-old’s seat away to standby passenger.
4) Members of Congress lose their special airport parking lot.
5) House passes Kate's Law as part of crackdown on illegals.
Three from Peter:
1) Off-duty Illinois cop pins black teen to ground for being on his lawn.
2) Strangers buy new car for Rockwall man who walked 3 miles to work.
3) Pregnant woman runs over purse-snatching suspect in Walmart parking lot.
All email this week.
Mon, 26 June 2017
Author Bruce Janacek joins us again this week.
Fact or Crap: We didn't do well this week.
No mail bag, all Bruce show.
The show starts with Bruce reading his book's epilogue.
Dan and Bruce discuss the reading.
Dan asks Bruce to compare himself to other authors.
The book's composition was a 20 month learning process.
Reactions of some of the people in the book.
What's next for Bruce?
Bruce has a open invitation to be on the show.
As Bruce develops a web presence we will provide links.
Sun, 4 June 2017
Fun at the Memorial Day Parade.
Author Bruce Janacek will be on again soon.
Fact or Crap: Batting 1000 this week.
One from Mike: What deep things retired men think of.
Three from Char:
1) Murphys other 15 laws.
2) Something to think about.
3) I remember many of these.
Jackie Mason: The Ultimate Jew.
Three from Joe:
1) People and things Clinton blames for her loss.
2) Kathy Griffin beheads Trump in gory photo.
3) Illegal immigrant facing deportation seeks sanctuary in Massachusetts church.
Two from Peter:
1) Bounty hunters, fugitive kill each other in shootout at Texas car dealership.
2) Man charged With fare evasion faces deportation after Officer questions immigration status.
All email this week.
Mon, 22 May 2017
Our guest this week is Bruce Janacek author of "Winter Fall".
Fact of Crap: 50% for all involved this week.
An all guest show.
1) Elephants can hear through their feet.
2) Back of the book.
3) Target release date for book Sept 1st.
4) Writing's hard.
5) Bruce will be back in 2 weeks to read the epilogue to his book.
6) Bruce is an artist at heart.
7) Writing styles.
9) War is Hell!
10) Music is a joy. Sometimes a place of refuge.
11) Bruce will most certainly be back in 2 weeks.
Sun, 7 May 2017
Warmer weather is here.
Dan has a decluttering/false accusation story.
In 1975 Moe Howard died.
Fact or Crap: We both struck out this week.
Some humor and unusual facts from Mike.
One from John: NBA vs NFL.
One from Bruce. (A past guest on the show.)
Two from Pete:
1) Father and daughter killed neighbour for bursting football.
2) Racine Police asking residents to register surveillance cameras with them.
One from Joe: Lazy woman sues her parents for stopping her allowance . . . at the age of 23.
All email again this week.
We're taking Mothers Day off. See ya in 2 weeks.
Sun, 30 April 2017
A stupid Dan story.
$400,000 speeches. Go Barry!!
Fact or Crap: Two right, one wrong for both of us.
No mail bag this week.
All Dan show.
1) David Dao and United Airlines reach "amicable" settlement.
2) Karen Shiboleth Sues United Airlines For $150G
3) American Airlines flight attendant accused of whacking mom with stroller.
4) Apple threatened to drop Uber's app over iPhone tagging.
5) Madison Ethics Board to review complaint against Sara Eskrich over Olbrich beer garden ties.
6) Wisconsin fans won't be happy Packers passed on T.J. Watt.
7) Woman claims United Airlines kicked her off flight instead of cat.
8) After challenging red light cameras, Oregon man fined $500 for practicing engineering without a license.
9) Texas lawmaker gives up food to protest the anti-sanctuary bill in Texas.
Sun, 23 April 2017
Trump certainly make things interesting.
Got something to get off your chest?
Let us know, you can be on the show.
Dan got a new computer! YaHoo!
Fact or Crap: Two for John, one for Dan.
One from Char: History lesson on your Social Security Card.
Four from Peter:
1) Hugo Castro, American who aids immigrants, reported missing in Mexico.
2) United Airlines passenger violently dragged from seat on overbooked flight.
3) Another United Airlines passenger threatened with handcuffs to give seat up.
4) Why United Airlines abuses customers: The risks of operational excellence.
One from Joe: Drexel University condemns professor's tweet about white genocide.
Two from Pete:
1) Brooklyn prosecutor charged with faking Judges' signatures for illegal wiretaps.
2) Beaver traps removed from Madison park after public outcry.
All email show this week.
We have another author coming up in the next couple of weeks.