Sun, 29 October 2017
Email address: email@example.com
Fact or Crap: Batting 1000 this week.
No mail bag this week, an all Dan show.
1) Fusion GPS.
2) Janesville Police: Story of puppy thrown off bridge is not true.
3) Kim Jong Un builds his own "Mar-a-Lago" as North Korean people starve.
4) Trump to halt ObamaCare subsidies, legal fight likely.
5) JFK files: British newspaper got call 25 minutes before assassination.
6) 5 Michigan teens charged with murder after throwing rocks from highway overpass.
7) Bill and Hillary Clinton not speaking after blow-up over memoir.
Sun, 15 October 2017
Aaron Rodgers is out for the season.
Some more football chatter.
More about the NFL protests.
NFL and $$$.
Fact of Crap: One right for Dan, none for John.
One from Earl: Human semen can host up to 27 different viruses.
One Pete: 25th Amendment: Deposing Trump would require Cabinet mutiny.
One from Randy: Anthony Bourdain blasts Hillary Clinton's "shameful" interview.
Three from Peter:
1) "When did we stop being America?" Puerto Ricans angry, dismayed over Trump tweets.
2) Teen detained after crossing border illegally fights to have abortion.
3) Wisconsin, 49 other states settle lawsuit against EpiPen manufacturer.
We close this week with a little story from Dan.
No show next week, back in 2 weeks.
Sun, 8 October 2017
After 3 weeks off, we're back!
Bruce Janacek joins us this week.
It's his 5th appearance with us.(Shows 465, 467, 470, 472 and this weeks 475.)
No mail bag this week. All Bruce and Dan.
1) A little about Bruce's upcoming book "The Winter Falling".
2) A little about Dan's book "Elimination of the Snakes".
3) Kind of a writers mutual admiration thing.
4) Dan's now back to civilization.
5) Las Vegas massacre.
6) Gun control.
7) MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell: Mental health experts say Trump is unfit to serve.
8) 25th Amendment: Is President Donald Trump Fit To Serve?
9) NFL players protesting.