Sun, 22 July 2018
Trying our best not to suck to much.
Fact or Crap: Two right for Dan, one right one wrong for Bruce and John
Sorry, Skype and Bruce's connection had issues a couple of times during the show.
No email, all Dan and Bruce this week.
1) The immigrant children separated from their parents. An act of aggression.
2) You angry? Let your Representative know. USPS can be surprisingly effective.
3) Bruce loves an argument. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4) Book recommendation: Squeezed: Why Our Families Can't Afford America
5) We're in big trouble.
6) What the hell happened in Helsinki!?!
7) Population growth may be the biggest problem facing humanity.
8) Paul Ehrlich
9) The world is not as complicated as you may think.
10) People who don't read work for people who do.
11) Bruce is not a fan of the Catholicism.
Bruce will be on again next week. God willing and the creek don't rise.
Sun, 15 July 2018
Bruce Janacek will be joining us again next week.
A gas explosion leveled several buildings in downtown Sun Prairie, Wisconsin.
Fact or Crap: Two right for John, one for Dan this week.
Trump's Supreme Court nominee.
Roe vs Wade. Here we go again.
Three from Peter:
1) "Carbon bubble" could spark global financial crisis.
2) Spirit Airlines: Late passenger forces whole flight to deplane.
3) Crocodile eats beloved terrier that had spent a decade taunting it.
Most of the show happened before email.