Sun, 15 September 2019
Dan was on his landline this week. Ooma and Skype weren't playing well together.
Life and political podcast.
Eddie Money died.
Sarah Palin's husband,Todd, files for divorce.
Is a recession coming to the US?
Trump doesn't want that to happen on his watch.
Fact or Crap: Batting 1000 this week.
Two from Mike:
1) Cleveland Browns issue ban for beer throwing to man who didn't attend game.
2) Food taken off boy's lunch tray over $9 debt.
Three from Joe:
1) Investigators say wrong man initially charged in fatal East Washington Avenue crash.
2) Female inmate beaten "within an inch of death" by Florida prison guards.
3) Milwaukee offers Bucks player $400K to settle police suit.
All email show this week.